jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

Alice's Outfit "LoliAlice" for UNP



skyrim.jpn.org/images/447/44731.jpg
This is a cute mod, a mod that I call LoliAlice, it's just a basic set of the clothes of Alice from the book "Alice's adventures in Wonderland".
I really like that dress. I wish I had an Alice dress ;_;
Contents:
1. Alice's Blue Dress
2. Alice's Apron Dress
3. Alice's Headband (white)
4. Alice's Headband (blue)
5. Alice's Shoes   
6. Alice's Shoes (Socks)
7. Alice's Underwear




Installation:
There are two ways to install this mod
- Use NMM to install the mod for you.
- Unpack the contents to your Skyrim data folder.

Location:
Qasmoke(testing hall)
1 - [coc qasmoke] in the console.
2 - Open the chest, and take it.
3 - [coc Riverwood] in the console.



Mega Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!1tVRFSTC!Mbms0kKmY8KYKN_sGOzMOQttPNJs_h9rgfmrgFfpwqQ
Thanks to the creator of this mod, even if I don't know his/her name.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario